Let’s talk about money. Without jargon, taboos or gimmicks.
Latest article from Mission Money Blog
Some things cost what they cost and there isn’t much you can do, unless you change your life drastically. But what if the changes were small and easy? What could you do with weirdly specific £1,057.50 extra in your pocket per year? Continue reading What you’re likely paying too much for and how to fix it
Browse articles by category
Frank articles about all aspects of money in everyday life.
Travel & Lifestyle
Looking at lifestyle and travel through lens of money.
Important, unusual or timely articles about money and life.
- What you’re likely paying too much for and how to fix itSome things cost what they cost and there isn’t much you can do, unless you change your life drastically. But what if the changes were small and easy? What could you do with weirdly specific £1,057.50 extra in your pocket per year?
- Finally home.I moved house. It was an adventure and in this article I am covering how much the adventure cost.
- How to be a landlord in EnglandLandlording in the UK comes with a list of legal requirements and particular challenges. Learn how to get the basics right in this article.
- Weekend mini-challenges to help you have a better lifeLet’s face it – doing ‘nothing’ over the weekend is tempting and will sometimes make you feel great, but most times it does exactly what’s written on the tin for you…nothing. Change that nothing into something this weekend.
- Happy Monday (22nd February 2021)The good, the bad and the ugly of things which crossed MIssionMoney Blog author’s mind recently.
- A bad banking system that almost cost me £39,000I have a story for you today that makes me laugh and rage at the same time. It’s about investment properties, bad banking and even worse estate agents. Let this story be a cautionary one for you, in case your financial institution is allowing you plenty of freedom in what you do online.