Let’s talk about money. Without jargon, taboos and gimmicks.
Latest article from Mission Money Blog
I’d like to tell you a story about what having a well funded emergency fund does for a person. Continue reading What an emergency fund really does
Browse articles by category
Frank articles about all aspects of money in everyday life.
Travel & Lifestyle
Looking at lifestyle and travel through lens of money.
Important, unusual or timely articles about money and life.
Read recent articles
- What an emergency fund really doesI’d like to tell you a story about what having a well funded emergency fund does for a person.
- The good and the bad of Dave Ramsey’s financial planThe author of this article has used Dave Ramsey’s methodology to pay off debt at the start of her personal finance adventure and she is in position to both talk about his baby steps and their application in real life, as well as the advantages and disadvantages of the plan.
- Poverty, wealth building and mindset training aka key thoughts in Kiyosaki’s ‘Rich dad, poor dad’ (part 4)Welcome to the final part 4 of the review of Kiyosaki’s key thoughts from ‘Rich Dad, Poor Dad’. In this article I am going to go through quotes from ‘Overcoming obstacles’. Overcoming obstacles “The primary difference between a rich person and a poor person is how they manage fear.” Have you heard, that there is nothing on the other side of fear? I can’t remember …
- How to create a good personal budgetWe’ve all heard this story in the personal finance community. Somebody draws up a shiny budget sheet full of formulas, dependencies and maybe even a pivot table or two, uses it for about a week and then decides their ‘budgeting phase’ was a flop. This article will offer some of the most useful principles for budgeting which will help you to get your budget right …
- Poverty, wealth building and mindset training aka key thoughts in Kiyosaki’s ‘Rich dad, poor dad’ (part 3)Welcome to part 3 of the review of Kiyosaki’s key thoughts from ‘Rich Dad, Poor Dad’. In this article I am going to go through quotes from ‘The rich invent money’ and ‘Work to learn – don’t work for money’. Lesson 5: The rich invent money “Often in the real world, it’s not the smart who get ahead, but the bold.” Judging by the academic …
- Post-Covid fashion shift?Covid-19 seems to be messing with the world order right now. Politicians and economists are acting scared of the changes but if there is anything to be really scared of, it’s the possibility of nothing changing.